Introduction

Hi there, my name is Tara! I live in Peoria, Arizona, and I am currently pursuing an Early Childhood Education Degree at GCC. I plan on transferring to NAU. My ultimate goal is to teach second grade. I have a 14 year old daughter, Aliyah, and a 4 year old Beagle named Bruno. I have been happily married for 14 years and they are my world. A few of my hobbies would be reading, playing the piano, and cooking. I collect snow globes from places we visit and I am a huge Disney fanatic. If I had 1.4 billion dollars, I would give money to family, pay off our house and cars, invest some, donate some, and put some away for my daughter. I have so many different interests that I couldn't pick just one thing to blog about, so I really hope you enjoy my blog filled with random little tidbits.

Comments